|Job Title||Locomotive Engineer ( Transportation and Logistics )|
|Number Of Vacancy||100|
|Industry Area||Engineering, Technical and R&D|
|Key Skills||Locomotive Engineer, Transportation Management,Logistic Management|
|Salary (Per Annum)||2 Lac To 5 Lac|
|Work Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Requirement||1) Confer with conductors or traffic control center personnel via radiophones to issue or receive information concerning stops, delays, or oncoming trains.
2) Inspect locomotives to verify adequate fuel, sand, water, and other supplies before each run, and to check for mechanical problems.
3) Interpret train orders, signals, and railroad rules and regulations that govern the operation of locomotives.
4) Monitor gauges and meters that measure speed, amperage, battery charge, and air pressure in brakelines and in main reservoirs.
5) Observe tracks to detect obstructions.
6) Operate locomotives to transport freight or passengers between stations, and to assemble and disassemble trains within rail yards.
|Job State / U.T.||Gujarat|
|Job City||Ahmedabad, Bhuj, Jamnagar, Rajkot, , Surat, , Porbandar, SurendranagarDudhrej, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Valsad|
|Company Name||INDIAN JOBS SEA|
|About Company||General Business Activities INDIAN JOB SEA RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT CONSULTANTS has been established as a recruitment & placement company in West India. Our traditional business model is based on the accomplishment of manpower supply in the recruitment & placement markets in India. The revenues of our company are expected to be nearly INR 500,000 per month depending on the variables that are factored in with investments in the recruitment & placement industry.|
|Contact Person||RAAJ AGRAWAAL|
|Address||302, SNS AXIS, NEAR GANDHI SMRUTI BHAVAN, NANPURA, SURAT, GUJARAT|